- You must have attained legal marriageable age as per laws of India (presently 18 and above for females and 21 and above for males) to register in bhuvaneswarymatrimony.com.
- The website is designed to promote lawful marriages (not a dating or sex promoting website) between persons who are legally eligible as per Indian marriage law to which they are subjected to enter into matrimony
- By using this matrimony website you represent, warrant and assure that you have the legal capacity, right and authority to enter into this agreement.
- By entering the agreement you should not be prevented or prohibited by any applicable law being in force, any decree, order or injunction from tribunal, court any such competent offices or authorities preventing you from entering into matrimony.
- You should also agree to accept and abide all of the terms and conditions of this agreement. In case if Bhuvaneswarymatrimony.com is of any opinion or any reason to believe, or find any misrepresentation is made about eligibility and think you are not eligible to continue as a member, Bhuvaneswarymatrimony.com hold the right to terminate your membership, your right use services without refunding any registration of unutilized subscription fee.
- Membership can be terminated by the member at any time for any of the reasons by writing to bhuvaneswarimatrimony.com.
- In case you terminate your membership, Bhuvaneswarimatrimony.com is not responsible to pay any of the registration fees or any unutilized subscription fees.
- Bhuvaneswarymatrimony.com may terminate your membership and access to the online portal for any reason effective for which the notice have been send to you at email address provided in the membership application or any other email addresses later updated with Bhuvaneswarymatrimony.com
- In case if Bhuvaneswarimatrimony.com terminates your membership for the intended and mentioned services provided to you, it is only because of any of action from your end against the agreement that is considered as breach of contract and you will not be eligible for any refund of registration fee or subscription fees.
Contents on the website
You should understand and agree that it is in the sole judgment of Bhuvaneswarimatrimony.com hold the right to delete any contents including profiles, photos and messages of members who violate this agreement and those that seems to be illegal, offensive, harm, violate the rights, or negatively affects or threatens the safety of either Bhuvaneswarimatrimony.com or its members.
If you believe that Bhuvaneswarimatrimonial has copies and posted any of your works or content that seems to be violation of copyright, you can please provide the undermentioned information to us.
Signature (physical or electronic) of the person who is authorized to work on behalf the owner of the copyright interest
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Intimatematrimony.com service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.